THE 'ALURAIL' ALUMINIUM HANDRAIL
West Coast has designed and is manufacturing handrails of special aluminium extrusions and components. These can be quickly bolted and locked together using Stainless Steel fasteners, which allows the modular hand rail system to achieve desired layouts. As per site requirement no welding or special tools are required for its installation. AluRail is manufactured out of Aluminium alloy it is light yet strong (1/3rd weight of steel) and maintenance free and durable for 2-3 decades and excellent in aesthetic appearance.
APPLICATION OF ALU-RAILS:
1. West Coast has developed Aluminium Pipe railing for industrial purpose compatible with our reputed product ‘’ALUGRATE’’ Aluminium Alloy Walkways, which is used by following industries :
a) Sewage/water treatment plant.
c) Petro chemical refineries.
d) Paper and pulp industry.
2. ALU-RAILS are manufactured in 3 categories for industrial applications:
1. 20 years warranty against structural corrosion.
2. All AluRail handrails are anodized/ powder coated for additional protection from corrosion.
3. Long lasting as entire system is manufactured in either AL alloy AA 6063 T6 series high strength marine aluminium alloy of tubular extruded pipe and all fittings are marine grade casting alloys confirms to LM6 and fasteners are in SS316.
4. Height of handrail can be from 1000/1050 mm or it can be customized to meet with special needs.
5. AluRail can be either floor mounted or side mounted on to the supporting structure of walkway floor platform made of any material of construction.
6. It is 100% weld-less installation and eliminates any work at site.
7. Designed in full compliance with international specification and codes for industrial applications.
8. Time and cost savings during installation because of Prefabricated vertical post and other fittings are ready to fit at site and does not require any drilling at site.
9. Aesthetically customizable as entire handrail are anodized or powder coated with required Al colours as per customers requirement for different areas of installation. E.g. yellow colour for escape and red for fire hazard.
10. Extrusions provide a very clean feel and surface finish.
11. We use all “SLIP ON” RAIL fittings for easy installation.