ALUMINIUM LADDER WITH SAFETY CAGE:
Our Aluminum Ladder With Safety Cage is today being used for various maintenance related jobs by renowned organizations across the nation. Light in weight, the ladder is easy to transport and is highly durable owing to which it is capable of supporting heavy weights. In order to make certain that the ladder lasts for years, it is tested along various quality parameters by a team of eagle eyed quality controllers. Today, the ladder is a popular choice in the market owing to its superior build quality and competitive pricing. Furthermore, owing to its defect free construction, the ladder is today a trusted choice for many in the market.
West Coast is specialized in manufacturing of Aluminium Ladder for industrial purpose.
• Aluminium ladders are manufactured from marine grade alloy AA6082 T6 or structural grade AA6036 T6. Standard width of ladder is 400mm and 750mm, depending upon customers request.
• Aluminium ladders are duly anodized or powder coated.
• Ladder consists of stringers beam, rungs manufactured out of extruded fluted and duly knurled on machine to get maximum safety while ascending or descending and to get a perfect hand grip / foot grip.
• Aluminium ladder is fixed to the wall with an aluminium bracket and Stainless Steel fasteners are used.
• Ladders are available with cage and without cage, in case of very high height intermediate level, Aluminium grating platform is also provided.
• Cage is dispatched in an unassembled condition with erection markings and drawings for easy installation at site.